Below is a list of the mobile applications provided by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Find links to these apps at mobile.ChurchofJesusChrist.org.
- Become. It guides you through simple spiritual exercises to grow closer to Jesus Christ. See become.ComeUntoChrist.org.
- Bible Videos. The Life of Jesus Christ Bible Videos are available online at biblevideos.ChurchofJesusChrist.org, but are no longer available as a separate app, but are included in the Gospel Library app in the Videos section. Learn about Jesus and His teachings, explore biblical environments, watch scripture-based videos and photo slideshows, and discover interesting facts about biblical accounts.
- Book of Mormon. A free mobile app used to share a copy of the Book of Mormon with a friend. This is not the full-featured version of the scriptures available in the Gospel Library app. It is a simple digital version of the Book of Mormon without footnotes or cross-references. Contains text in 32 languages and inline streaming audio recordings in 5 languages (English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish).
- Church Pamphlets. Contains interactive versions of pamphlets published by the Church.
- Doctrinal Mastery. Get help memorizing doctrinal mastery verses and Articles of Faith.
- Facility Issue Reporting (FIR). Provides ward and stake leaders the ability to report issues with Church facilities and review their status.
- FamilySearch Indexing. This mobile app was released in beta, but is no longer available. Learn more.
- FamilySearch Memories. This app helps you collect, preserve, and share your favorite family memories. Record photos, video, and audio to capture events, heirlooms, pictures, and family history stories. You can tag people and events, and all this syncs to FamilySearch.org. You can also make voice recordings and it will turn the audio into text. Use the app even without Internet access, then sync to FamilySearch.org when you are connected. Currently available for Apple iOS 7 and above for iPhone and iPad. An Android version is coming.
- FamilySearch Tree. A mobile companion to FamilySearch.org. It lets you view the details of your family trees from FamilySearch.org. You can see connections and browse or add stories and photos. The app works even without Internet access, then syncs to FamilySearch.org when you have a connection.
- Gospel for Kids. A mobile app for children that consolidates key features from the following apps that are no longer available: Sing Along Hymns, Scripture Stories, and LDS Coloring Book.
- Gospel Library. Download and study the scriptures, general conference addresses, Sunday manuals, and other Church content. The Gospel Library app allows you to search, bookmark, annotate, link, and highlight content. Available for most platforms. See mobile.ChurchofJesusChrist.org.
- Gospel Living. Inspiring, engaging, fun, and relevant content for everyday life. It supports a Christ-centered life and helps you draw closer to the Savior. Discover and share music, videos, images, activity and goal ideas, and other inspiring content. Create personal goals, reminders, impressions and journal entries, and activities. Connect with classes, quorums, your household, and those you serve with through Circles. Supports the Children and Youth program. Also great for adults. Available for: Android, Apple iOS
- Gospel Media. Organize, download, and present gospel-related media at church, at home, or on the go.
- Gospel Voice. Listen to scriptures; Come, Follow Me, general conference, and Latter-day Saints Channel radio. Say, “Alexa enable Gospel Voice,” or “Hey Google, talk to Gospel Voice.” Learn more.
- JustServe. Browse and search for service opportunities or post a project with an organization.
- Latter-day Saints Channel. The Church’s 24-hour audio and video station featuring gospel-oriented programs, music, and interviews, as well as scriptures, general conference, and Church magazines. Languages: English. Available for: Android, Apple iOS, BlackBerry, webOS.
- Member Tools. Download ward and stake directory information to your phone, as well as scheduled ward events from the Church’s new calendaring system. Languages: English. Available for: Android, Apple iOS, BlackBerry
- Sacred Music. Browse, search, and play hymns and songs from the Church. Collections include Hymns, Children’s Songbook, youth music, music from Church magazines, and additional songs for children. You can view the words and sheet music and listen to hymns and songs. 20 languages. Available for: Apple iOS and Android.
- Seminary and Institute. View and register for classes, study course content, update reading status, and check attendance.
- The Tabernacle Choir. See videos of choir performances, hear its 24/7 music stream, check upcoming tour dates, and read the latest news.
- Tree of Life AR This app is an augmented reality experience for mobile devices. Take your own personal journey along the path to the tree of life from the Book of Mormon, whether at home or in the classroom. Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese. Available for: Andriod and Apple iOS. Learn more.
Learn more about these apps and find links to them at mobile.ChurchofJesusChrist.org.
Need LDS content for your e-reader? Go to the library of EPUB files of Church publications.
There are no current plans to update the current Church Blackberry apps (Gospel Library, Mormon Channel, or LDS tools) to work on Blackberry 10.
See a list of the official LDS Church websites.