LDS365 is the go-to place for all things for Latter-day Saints.
- Resources from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Learn about new or updated Church websites, videos, digital publications, training, audio recordings, music, mobile apps, and other materials for individuals and families.
- News about the Church and about members around the world.
- How to use social media and technology to build families, strengthen faith in Jesus Christ, and share goodness with others.
- LDS resources for living with life’s challenges. Visit our Living LDS 365 days a year forums on how to live with life’s challenges, such as abuse, addiction, pornography, same-sex attraction, divorce, death, disabilities, mental health, and suicide.
- Resource pages with hand-curated lists of the best resources for Latter-day Saints, such as websites, scripture translations, mobile apps, hashtags, and lists of Church social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Tumblr.
There’s a lot of great stuff out there and we’ll help you find it!
How to Get LDS365
- Email. Subscribe to our daily email to get articles delivered right to your inbox. See the subscription box at the top of the page.
- Facebook. Go to the LDS365 Facebook page (Facebook.com/LDS365) and click Following, and then choose See First in your News Feed.
- Twitter. Subscribe to the @LDS365 Twitter account.
- YouTube. Subscribe to the LDS365 YouTube channel.
- Tumblr. Follow at LDS365.tumblr.com.
- On July 5, 2006, Larry Richman launched ldsWebguy.com, with tips on creating LDS websites and blogs, using social networks, keeping your family safe on the Internet, and using other kinds of media in productive ways. (Note that Larry Richman has no affiliation with the current web page found at ldsWebguy.com.)
- On June 10, 2008, additional authors joined the team and the website was rebranded LDSMediaTalk.com. The focus was to help members and leaders become more aware of the availability and purpose of Church resources. The site had a total reach of 75,000 from 168 countries.
- On July 5, 2018 (the 12th anniversary), LDSMediaTalk.com was merged with other content creators and aggregators to form the new site LDS365.com.
This site is not an official publication of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The views expressed herein are the opinions of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Church.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Liahona, Book of Mormon, Mormon, LDS, CTR, and FamilySearch are trademarks and service marks of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or Intellectual Reserve, Inc., and may be registered in the United States and other countries.
Advertising and Affiliate Links
For the first 14 years, we paid all the costs of creating content, publishing the site, and providing a free daily email subscription. In 2019, we began offering minimal advertising and affiliate links to provide a small income to defray some of the rising costs. We only allow links and advertising for products and services that we believe are of value and of interest to our readers. Learn how to advertise on LDS365.
On some of the pages on this site, you may see affiliate links to products and services for which we may receive compensation for referring customers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.