The Church’s website ChurchofJesusChrist.org now offers a personalized “My Home” page.
When you log in to ChurchofJesusChrist.org, you will now have resources personalized just for you, including your calling, inspirational content, and quick access to your Come, Follow Me lesson
- Click Sign In on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org home page.
- Click the person icon at the top right and click My Home.
- You can also save the page in your browser’s favorites or set it as your browser’s home page.
There are three main pages personalized just for you: Dashboard, My Calling, and My Favorites. You can access these three pages in the top right of the screen.
On the dashboard you’ll find an inspirational content feed, a Newsroom feed, this week’s Come, Follow Me lesson, personalized quick links for your calling, and upcoming events. You can also take names to the temple with a single click.
- Inspiration Feed: The top section of the page has content to help you with your personal gospel journey.
- Newsroom Feed: This section features the latest happenings of the Church and its members around the world. It shows information from your local country newsroom. You can change which country displays by updating your settings.
- This Week’s Come, Follow Me Lesson: You can access this week’s lesson with a single click.
- Quick Links: Find links that are tailored to you based on your calling, as well as links to the most-used tools and resources.
- Upcoming Events: View a calendar of upcoming ward/branch and Church-sponsored events. You can subscribe or unsubscribe to certain calendars in your ward/branch so that you only see what matters to you. Learn how to use the Church calendar.
- Take a Name to the Temple: Choose a temple ordinance you would like to participate in, and with a single click you will be taken to FamilySearch with a list of names to print and take to the temple.
- Account Settings: Improve your experience by choosing topics based on your needs and interests so you can control what displays on your dashboard.
Access this page by selecting My Calling at the top right of the screen. This page includes instructions for your current calling and lets you know where to find helpful resources. New updates and tools will be released in the future.
Access this page by selecting My Favorites at the top right of the screen. This page is where you can store articles that you want to refer to later from the Inspiration feed. My Favorites will be extended to other areas of the Church website in the future. To save an article while browsing the Inspiration feed, click the little heart by the article to make it a favorite.
Circles (Coming Soon)
The Church is actively working to bring Circles from the Gospel Living mobile app to the web. This is a virtual conversation experience that will help you stay connected with your family, Sunday School class, quorum, Young Women class, or presidency as applicable.
Sign in at ChurchofJesusChrist.org and while on any of the My Home pages, click the blue Feedback button on the right side of the page.
Adapted from the article “My Home Web Experience” in the Gospel Living app.