This year, the Old Testament and Pearl of Great Price are the focus of our Come, Follow Me study. The Church resources include the following:
- For individuals and families: manual, videos, and Old Testament Stories
- Throughout the manual, look for a new section titled “Thoughts To Keep in Mind.” These sections provide historical context and thematic help about the Old Testament.
- Learn about recent updates to the Old Testament Stories—illustrated stories with videos and audio narration.
- For Sunday School teachers: manual and videos
- For Primary teachers: manual, videos, Old Testament Stories, and Instructions for Singing Time and the Children’s Sacrament Meeting Presentation.
- For Aaronic Priesthood Quorums and Young Women Classes: doctrinal topics and learning and teaching helps and videos
- For Relief Society and Elders Quorum: General Conference October 2021 and Learning from General Conference
- For seminary teachers: manual and other resources
- Teaching in the Savior’s Way, Teaching Videos, Learning and Teaching Helps for Teaching in the Savior’s Way, and Teacher Council Meetings: Frequently Asked Questions
In addition, you may find the following resources helpful for a more in-depth study:
- Come, Follow Me for 2022 from BYU Religious Studies Center
- Come, Follow Me Resource Index Old Testament—2022 from the Interpreter Foundation
- Come Follow Me – Old Testament 2022 from Book of Mormon Central