Researchers at the Church History Library have compiled five interesting facts about the angel Moroni statue that sits atop many of the Church’s temples.
They gathered this list based on the five most frequently asked questions they have received about the angel Moroni statues.
- Who sculpted the angel Moroni statue on the Salt Lake Temple?
- Are there different variations of the angel Moroni statues?
- Why is the angel Moroni statue not on top of some of the temples?
- Do all angel Moroni statues face east?
- Are the angel Moroni statues lightning rods?
Find answers to these questions in the article “Ask Us: Top Five Reference Questions about the Angel Moroni Statue.”