The Truple app provides simple but effective accountability software to protect your family from pornography or other undesirable online content. It randomly captures screenshots and shares them with your family, spouse, or another person you designate.
Whether you’re trying to protect your children, safeguard your marriage, or break bad habits, Truple may help. It provides accountability that’s nearly impossible to bypass because it randomly captures and shares screenshots with your accountability partner
- Simple. No reports to read. Simply scroll through screenshots from the past 24 hours.
- Captures social media and texts, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, SMS texts, WhatsApp messages, Kik messages, chat rooms, etc.
- Privacy. Optional text redaction and image blurring let you configure the level of transparency you share. For example, protects bank account information.
- Just $5/month. Free trial available.
“Phones and apps aren’t good or bad by themselves, but for adolescents who don’t yet have the emotional tools to navigate life’s complications and confusions, they can exacerbate the difficulties of growing up.” (Melinda Gates, Washington Post)
Truple was created by a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. “I built Truple because I recognized that web traffic monitoring was a failing approach to real accountability. Truple is still a nights/weekends project for me (I have a day job to put food on the table for my family), but I’ve managed to build the highest reviewed accountability app for android devices.”
- Download the Truple app for Android and Windows devices.
- Follow Truple on Facebook.
This is cam–the creator of Truple. If anyone has any questions feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I download this on my child’s phone will they be alerted? Can they tell the app is on the phone?