The Church Directory of Organizations and Leaders (CDOL) contains information about Church organizations and leaders (ecclesiastical and temporal) throughout the world. It includes the following:
- Organizational information for wards, stakes, missions, areas, and so on, including associated units, locations, and meeting times.
- Leader information for bishops, stake presidents, mission presidents, and so on, including contact information (address, phone, and email).
CDOL is used to help leaders fulfill their assignments. For example, a bishop can look up the name and contact information when he needs to contact a bishop in another stake. You can access the directory if you currently hold one of the following positions:
- Bishoprics and presidencies of branches, districts, stakes, missions, temples, and areas (including clerks and executive secretaries)
- General Authorities
- Employees and volunteers at Church offices who need access to perform their duties
To access CDOL:
- Go to CDOL.ChurchofJesusChrist.org.
- Log in using your Church Account user name and password.
CDOL is available in 34 languages.
- How to Update Contact Information in the Church Directory of Organizations and Leaders (CDOL).
- See a list of Frequently Asked Questions about CDOL.