The Member Tools app provides members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with the ability to contact ward and stake members, access event calendars, and locate Church meetinghouses and temples. Leaders can also access additional membership information and reports.
- Messages. View messages with important updates or actions needed.
- Directory. View contact information and photos of members in your ward and stake.
- Organizations. View ward and stake callings by organization.
- Calendar. View event calendars for your ward and stake.
- Reports. Ward and stake leaders can access membership reports for members of their ward and stake.
- Manage Records. Bishops, branch presidents, and clerks can move records and record ordinances.
- Lists. Create custom lists of members in your ward and stake.
- Missionary. Access contact information for the full-time missionaries assigned to and serving from your ward or stake.
- Temples. View your assigned temple, temples nearest your current location, ordinance schedules, and temple recommend expiration reminders.
- Meetinghouses. Find meetinghouse locations and addresses, sacrament meeting times, and contact information for bishops.
- Finance. Organization presidencies can submit payment requests.
Download and Install Member Tools
- How to communicate with ward members using Member Tools
- Use Member Tools to help a friend connect with missionaries
- How to submit payment reimbursement requests using Member Tools
- How to add your photo to your Church Account
- How returned missionaries can choose to share contact information with former mission leaders
- Learn about other mobile apps from the Church