If you want to serve a mission but are nervous—or have lots of questions you wish could be answered—watch these videos with advice from 10 returned missionaries and members of the Pacific Area Presidency to help answer your questions.
- Mission Q&A—Advice for Preparing Missionaries
- Learning a Foreign Language—Does It Matter Where I Serve?!
- Having a Desire—What If My Desire Goes Up and Down?
- Mission & Marriage—Dating, Career, or Education? My Decision to Serve a Mission!
- A Couple Mission—Serving a Senior Mission, What Do I Need to Know?
- Face to Face with the Area Presidency
Adapted from the article “Nervous about a mission? We’ve got your back.” in the Gospel Living app.