It’s time for Latter-day Saints in the United States to prepare their tax returns. Here’s how to print your official statement of donations to the Church.
- Go to donations.ChurchofJesusChrist.org. (Or navigate to it on ChurchofJesusChrist.org by clicking My Account and Ward in the upper right corner, and then choosing Donations.)
- In the left margin, click Donor Statements.
- Click Official Tax Statement, select the year, then click the Generate Statement button.
If you have donated through Online Donations (donations.ChurchofJesusChrist.org) and logged in using an account associated with your Member Record Number (MRN), then your statement will include all your donations, including the donations you made to your ward or branch directly.
If you used an account that was not associated with a Member Record Number (MRN), then you should add your membership record number to your account so that, in the future, the statement will include all your donations:
- Go to account.ChurchofJesusChrist.org/membership and log into your account with the username you use to log into Online Donations.
- Click Membership.
- Enter your membership record number (MRN).
- Click Save.
If you have any questions, please contact your ward or branch clerk, or for additional help on adding your MRN to your account, go to account.ChurchofJesusChrist.org/help.