With the new year, there are updates in the courses of study for Latter-day Saint homes and Church classes. This article lists the resources to be used in 2021. For most languages, these resources are available digitally in the Gospel Library app and at ComeFollowMe.ChurchofJesusChrist.org.
Relief Society and Elders Quorum
- “Learning from General Conference Messages” (print version available in the conference issues of the Liahona)
- NEW Come, Follow Me—For Sunday School: Doctrine and Covenants 2021 for adult and youth Sunday School classes
Aaronic Priesthood and Young Women
- Behold Your Little Ones: Nursery Manual for nursery Class (ages 18 months–2 years)
- NEW Come, Follow Me—For Primary: Doctrine and Covenants 2021 for singing time and all Primary classes (ages 3–11)
To learn more about these resources:
- Instructions for Curriculum 2021, which provides more details as well as instructions on what to use if these resources are not translated into your language.
- “2021 Curriculum to Focus on Study of the Doctrine and Covenants“
- “Doctrine and Covenants ‘Come, Follow Me’ in 2021 Will Be ‘More Than Church History,’ Sunday School General Presidency Says“