Did you know:
- 70% of kids encounter sexual or violent content online while doing homework research
- 17% of tweens (age 8-12) received an online message with photos or words that made them feel uncomfortable, only 7% of parents were aware of this
- 65% of 8-14 year-olds have been involved in a cyberbullying incident
- 36% of girls and 31% of boys have been bullied online
- 16% of high school students have considered suicide because of cyberbullying
- 75% of children would share personal information online in exchange for goods and services
Below is a portion of an infographic “Cyberbullying and Internet Safety for Kids” from Safe At Last.
See the rest of the infographic.