If you have an Amazon Echo device, you can now teach it to play conference talks with the Amazon Alexa skill FairMormon Radio.
Enable this FREE skill in one of three ways:
- Go to FairMormon Radio at Amazon.com and click the “Enable” button.
- Go to the Alexa app you used to set up your device and navigate to the Skills tab on the left side.
- Or, just say “Alexa, open FairMormon Radio,”” or “Alexa, start FairMormon Radio,” or “Alexa, play FairMormon Radio.”
- See other LDS-related Amazon Alexa skills.
- What other LDS-related Amazon Alexa skill you would like to see? Leave a comment below.