An updated version of Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) is now available for use by members of ward and stake councils. Below is a list of new or enhanced functions.
- Some menu items have been alphabetized to make things easier to find.
- Ward and branch missionaries can now access the LCR.
- The Missionary Progress Record has been enhanced and the link to it has been moved to the Reports menu. This report is available to ward and stake leaders in units where missionaries use the Area Book Planner mobile app (limited to certain missions in Canada, Europe, Japan, and the United States). The report allows ward and stake leaders to see which investigators and members the missionaries are focusing on and what progress they are making.
- The Full-Time Missionaries page has been enhanced. There is a new tab for missionaries assigned to your ward or branch. The information shown for serving missionaries now includes their mission photo, email address, and mailing address.
- Bishoprics, ward clerks, and ward executive secretaries can now manage member photos from the Manage Photos page or the member profile.
- You can now click a member photo to enlarge it.
- There is a new Stake Leadership organization page that show who is serving in stake callings. Click Organizations, and then choose Stake Leadership in the Callings column of the menu.
- The Ordinances tab on member profiles now shows ordination information for bishops and patriarchs.
- Stake clerks can now record certain ward callings from member profiles. This function was previously only available on the Ward Leadership page.
- There is now a PEF endorsement form that priesthood leaders can use to endorse members who would like to receive a PEF loan. This form is only available in countries that participate in the Perpetual Education Fund loan program.
- You can now print either all districts or selected districts from the home and visiting teaching Companionships tab.
Learn about other bug fixes in the Release notes for version 4.2.