Al Fox Carraway recently met with the designer of the Gospel Library mobile app and created a video “5 Tips for Using the Gospel Library App.” It’s packed full of helpful tips on how to improve your study experience with the app.
Below is a summary of the tips and the time code in the video when each tip starts:
- Settings (0:22) Changing the app color, text size, and theme
- Toolbar (1:17) Select, highlight styles, delete, define, search, tags
- Bookmarks (4:24) Creating, naming, changing, deleting, multiple
- Sidebar (5:36) Tapping links and footnotes without changing screens, knowing what you can tap
- Search (7:36) The easiest way to find a scripture without navigating through the menu (and losing your spot)
If you have any feedback or questions about the app, you can report them right in the app. If that doesn’t work for you, you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a list of other member-created videos I have shared. If you find other videos you think I should share, please post a comment below.