An updated version of Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) is now available for use by members of ward and stake councils. Below is a list of new or enhanced functionality.
- Added a Family History Activity Report that allows ward and stake leaders to view unit involvement in family history activities.
- Added family history summary data to the Key Indicators report.
- Added LCR access for self-reliance specialists and temple and family history consultants.
- Added the ability for stake clerks to record the following ward callings from the Ward Leadership page: bishopric counselors, clerks, assistant clerks, executive secretaries, elders quorum presidencies, and high priests group leaders.
- Enhanced the Action and Interview List by splitting the data into three tabs and adding the ability to view prior months.
- Enhanced the Send a Message tool by:
- Allowing ward leaders to add stake leaders as recipients.
- Adding the following recipient groups for stake users: All Callings, All Auxiliary Presidencies, Stake General Priesthood Meeting, Stake Priesthood Leadership Meeting, All Clerks, All Executive Secretaries, Parents of Young Men, Parents of Young Women, and Parents of Youth.
- Adding the following recipient groups for ward users: All Callings, Clerks, All Auxiliary Presidencies, Parents of Young Men, Parents of Young Women, and Parents of Youth.
- Providing the ability to filter potential recipients by searching for calling and unit name.
- Added the ability for bishoprics and ward clerks to cancel temple recommends.
- Enhanced the LCR search box by adding the ability to find members by phone number and email address.
- Added the ability to view up to 36 months on the Members Moved In report.
- Added additional information to the Seminary and Institute Quarterly Attendance report.
- Made it easier to see all Relief Society sisters in the stake by adding a Members tab to the Stake Relief Society organization page.
- Fixed an issue preventing stake users from seeing pending Melchizedek Priesthood ordinations.
- Fixed the following issues with the Send a Message tool:
- “Select all” was ignoring the current filter when selecting recipients.
- Emails were not being sent when the “reply to all” check box was selected.
- Young single adult and single adult calling groups were showing all members instead of just those with callings.
- Fixed an issue causing currently serving missionary couples to appear on the Action and Interview List under “Potential Missionary Couples.”
It would be great if Ward missionaries also had access to Clerk and Leader Resources. It would greatly aid us in the important work we do.
I just saw your comments on IMDB for “Are you Listening.
I have been searching for that for years. Have you had any luck finding it?
There is a YouTube channel called “hard to find Mormon videos” but the don’t have it.
I serve as a Ward Mission Leader in a Ward that serves English and all Spanish speakers in a three ward area. I would like to see a language code in the membership record. A mission language is helpful, but does not tell me anything about a spouse who may be bi-lingual. While I feel alone in this need, I’m sure there are other multi language units out there that this would benefit.