On March 4, 2017, President Henry B. Eyring and Elder Jeffrey R. Holland will answer questions from youth around the world during a live Face to Face event.
Since the first Face to Face event in 2014, youth have interacted with Apostles, Church leaders, and musicians in live, online discussions. But this is the first time that a member of the First Presidency will be joining them.
The event will originate on Saturday, March 4, at 11:00 a.m. MST in Palmyra, New York, where 14-year-old Joseph Smith, Jr. experienced the First Vision following a heartfelt prayer. The event will focus on the 2017 Mutual Theme, found in James 1:5–6: “If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.”
(Read event information in Spanish.) The event will also be translated into Portuguese.
All youth and their friends, leaders, and parents are invited to participate in this live, interactive question and answer session.
For more information:
- See the Face to Face event page.
- Read the article “Face to Face with President Eyring and Elder Holland“
How to participate
- Submit questions at face2face.lds.org.
- Join the live event at 11:00 a.m. MST (1:00 p.m. EST) on the home page of LDS.org, the LDS Youth YouTube channel, or the LDS Youth Facebook page.
- View a recording of it later at face2face.lds.org.
Watch Previous LDS Face-to-Face Events
Recordings of all Face to Face events can be viewed and are appropriate for a variety of personal, family, and Church settings.
- David Archuleta
- Lindsey Stirling
- Elder and Sister David A. Bednar
- The Piano Guys
- Elder Ronald A. Rasband
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland
- Studio C
- Elder and Sister Christofferson (regional event in Guatemala in Spanish)