The Church’s Newsroom has published a video that explains what Latter-day Saints can do to help preserve their religious freedoms. It encourages citizens to
- Learn about religious freedom.
- Practice religious freedom.
- Join with others to promote religious freedom.
“Freedom of religion is a fundamental human right that protects the conscience of all people. It allows us to think, express and act upon what we deeply believe. But around the world, and in the United States, this freedom is eroding.”
Below is the video “Preserving Religious Freedom:”
For more information on religious freedom:
- See “Religious Freedom” on the Church’s Newsroom site.
- Read articles about religious freedom on LDS365.