The Touchstorm Video Index list of the “YouTube 5,000” includes channels that have at least 43 million views. Touchstorm says only 74 of those 5,000 are brands, and it ranked the Mormon Channel #52 out of those 74 brands.
The Mormon Channel (YouTube.com/MormonMessages) has over 220,000 subscribers, and its users have viewed its 1,900+ videos more than 61 million times. Touchstorm notes that the Mormon Channel is among the brands that receives an above-average number of subscribers per one million views. The Mormon Channel has more subscribers on YouTube than Apple or Microsoft.
The Touchstorm report says that the high rate of subscribers is a sign that those “who saw the content liked it, wanted to see more and were comfortable taking the second step to create a relationship with the brand.” Mormon Channel provides content that inspires and uplifts, and people respond to it.
Subscribe to the Mormon Channel to get inspirational content.
In addition to the Mormon Channel, the Church has several other YouTube channels:
- Mormon.org (37,500 subscribers and 42 million views)
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir (40,000 subscribers and 5.5 million views)
- Mormon Newsroom (21,000 subscribers and 3.5 million views)
- FamilySearch (7,300 subscribers and 1 million views)
- See the complete list of YouTube channels from the Church