For updated information about Church maps, see “Maps for Stakes, Wards, and Missions.”
Did you know that you can look up mission boundaries using the Maps feature on ChurchofJesusChrist.org?
- Log into ChurchofJesusChrist.org.
- Click My Account and Ward and select Ward Directory and Map.
- Click Missionary at the bottom of the list. Then, along the top of the list, you can select the missionaries assigned to your ward, your ward missionaries, and the missionaries serving from your ward.
- Click a missionary’s name to see a map of their mission.
To see mission boundaries throughout the world:
- Go to the Classic Maps. Editor’s Note: Classic Maps is no longer available.
- At the left of the map, you can select maps for stakes and districts, temples, FamilySearch centers, missions, areas, bishops’ storehouses, canneries, Deseret Industries, Employment Resource Centers, Family Services, historical places, home storage centers, seminaries and institutes, recreational camps, tabernacles, and visitors’ centers.
- Click Missions to see the boundaries of all the missions in the world.