Young women can now do their Personal Progress online—link to scriptures, track progress, submit plans and report completion, and keep their journal securely online. When finished, they can even print the entire book, including their journal.
Young Women can
- Work on and complete value projects and value experiences online.
- Keep your Personal Progress journal online. Only you can view your journal, and you can search your journal for specific content.
- Submit your project and experience plans online to your parent or leader for approval.
- Submit your completed work for final approval.
- Track your progress toward your Young Womanhood medallion.
- When you finish, print your Personal Progress booklet with your journal!
Parents, Young Women leaders, and priesthood leaders can
- Work on Personal Progress online along with your young women.
- Approve the experience and project plans developed by your young women.
- After a personal visit with the young woman, approve her completed experiences and projects online.
- Create and view Personal Progress tracking information for all the young women in your family, ward, or stake.
To register, you need an LDS Account. It will require your membership number (on your temple recommend or available from the ward clerk).
Start now at PersonalProgress.lds.org.