To help members with disabilities and their families participate more fully in Church meetings and activities, a new Disability Resources section has recently been launched at Disabilities.lds.org.
The Web pages on disabilities provide
- A resource for priesthood and auxiliary leaders, teachers, families, and caregivers of those with mental and physical disabilities.
- An understanding of the challenges and difficulties faced by those with disabilities.
- Sections on specific disabilities and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Comfort to members with disabilities and their families through scriptures, quotes, and support links.
- Inclusion of members with disabilities and their families, through listings of available materials, as they strive to live the gospel of Jesus Christ and serve in the Church.