The October 2019 issues of the Ensign and Liahona magazines have several articles about pornography.
In an introductory statement in the magazine, Sister Joy D. Jones, Primary General President, said:
As we strive to love and protect our children, pornography must be recognized for the threat that it is. Loving relationships and open communication are essential to strengthen and fortify our families. We can help children learn how to recognize pornography, how to avoid it, and what to do if they should encounter it.
The magazine has the following excellent articles about pornography:
- “Addressing Pornography: Protect, Respond, and Heal,” Joy D. Jones
- “Four Ways to Protect Your Family from Pornography” (how to teach teens and younger children)
- “Dating and Pornography” (for young adults)
- “Seeking Christ over the Darkness of Pornography” (for young adults)
Also, the following articles for young adults appear in the digital-only Ensign:
- “Finding True Recovery: Talking with My Girlfriend about My Pornography Use“
- “Six Truths to Remember If Your Dating Relationship Is Affected by Pornography“
- “How I Learned to React When Someone Admits They Struggle with Pornography“
- “Moving Forward after Learning of My Fiancé’s Pornography Use“
- “I Had Fought to Overcome Pornography. Why Wouldn’t He?“
- “Four Things to Do When You’re Dating Someone Who Struggles with Pornography“
- “I Decided to Marry a Recovering Pornography Addict“
As parents, leaders, and Latter-day Saints, we must stand strong and intentional against pornography. The peace and happiness and well-being of our loved ones are at stake, and every effort on our part to strengthen our homes, with the Lord’s help, will bring blessings.
Read articles about pornography on LDS365.com.