Editors note (June 4, 2018): Ministering Resources has been renamed Counseling Resources.
Four new topics have been added to Ministering Resources (CounselingResources.lds.org) to support stake and ward leaders as they minister to the following groups of members:
- Missionaries who return home early
- Couples who struggle with marital conflict
- Individuals who struggle with mental health issues
These resources may be accessed by members of the ward council to help them learn how to better help members. They are available now in English and will soon be translated into 9 additional languages.
Other Ministering Resources topics:
- Abuse (Helping the Victim)
- Abuse (Helping the Offender)
- Family Finances
- Missionaries who Return Home Early
- Overcoming Pornography
- Same-Sex Attraction
- Single Expectant Parents
- Support for Spouses of Pornography Users