Beginning today, the Church invites the world to share the multimedia initiative for the 2015 Christmas season titled “A Savior Is Born.” The videos, art, and images focus on the importance of the Savior’s birth:
- “A Savior Is Born” video (2 minutes).
- Christmas.mormon.org website, with shareable content on the importance and mission of Jesus Christ.
- Articles in the December issues of the Ensign and New Era magazines.
- Pass-along cards, posters, and other materials available for download at mormon.org/download.
- Shareable content on Church social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, and YouTube.
Below is the video “A Savior Is Born.” Please share it with others and invite them to learn more about the birth, life, and mission of the Savior Jesus Christ by visiting christmas.mormon.org. When sharing, please use the hashtag #ASaviorIsBorn.
The video and website are available in the following 29 languages:
Albanian, Armenian, Cebuano, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese,
Korean, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish,
Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, and Ukrainian. An additional animated video will be in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Access to YouTube will be available through meetinghouse WiFis throughout December.
At Christmas.mormon.org, you can print a sign and write your own message and share it on social media.
Below are examples of the posters, pass-along cards, print-and-share signs, and sacrament meeting programs you can download in high resolution in many languages at mormon.org/download.
Poster (in various sizes):
Sacrament meeting programs:
Stay tuned to LDS365.com during December for additional surprises:
- 12 Days of Social Influencers (Dec 1-12)
- 25 GIFs of Christmas Advent Calendar
- Special surprise on Dec 13
- Free printables