More and more people are discovering the funny BYUtv sketch comedy show, Studio C. Youth and adults alike enjoy the clean laughter the show provides. New videos are uploaded regularly to Studio C’s YouTube channel. You can also stream the show at BYUtv.org/studioc or watch it on BYUtv every Monday at 10pm ET/8pm MT.
The actors on Studio C recently talked with teens about how humor affects our lives (for both good and ill). And they had some pretty serious insights to share. Read the article “‘Studio C’ cast talks to LDS teens about humor — seriously” for answers to the questions such as the following:
- What’s the role of good humor in our lives?
- What about the dark side of humor?
- What’s the difference between light-heartedness and light-mindedness?
- What if your friends start to giggle at the wrong things? What do you do?
- You’ve probably known some people who were very insecure and maybe masked that insecurity with laughter or humor. What would you say to those people?
Here are a few of my favorite Studio C episodes:
Top Soccer Shootout Ever With Scott Sterling: