The last two months have seen a huge increase in readership of LDS365 four times the average number of pages read and nearly 7 times the number of visitors to the site! A lot of this activity was due to the launch of the Mormon Messages channel on YouTube (especially blog about the temple videos) and the launch of the new Church Radio Station. (See more statistics at the end of this post.)
What this tells us is that if we post information that people want to read, more people will read it. Please help us make this blog more valuable to you by taking a short survey to tell us what you find most interesting, what you’d like to see more or less of, and what else you’d like to see.
Check back in about a week and I’ll publish the results.
Statistics on LDS365.com:
- Page Views on this blog averaged about 13,000/month prior to March, shot up to almost 60,000 in March, and were over 31,000 in April.
- Unique Visitors: Prior to March, we averaged about 5,500/month unique visitors to the site (not counting the RSS and e-mail subscribers mentioned below). We had nearly 37,000 visitors in March and over 15,000 in April. These visitors came from 131 countries.
- Visits averaged about 7,500/month prior to March, peaked at over 43,000 in March, then dropped to 19,000 in April.
- RSS subscribers: Over 1,200 people have signed up to get regular feeds from this blog and many also get the blog posts sent to them by e-mail. (You can sign up for RSS feeds and the e-mail delivery at the bottom of the right-hand column on the home page.)
- The most-read blog was “Church Video on Purpose of Mormon Temples,” which was read over 35,000 times by over 31,000 unique visitors.