This article is one in a series of articles about explaining our beliefs to our friends. See other articles in this series.
Latter-day Saints believe that Jesus Christ is our Lord, our Redeemer, and our Advocate with the Father. He ransomed us with His blood.
Below are online resources that explain more about our belief in Jesus Christ:
- JesusChrist.lds.org, which has information about the Savior and how to follow Him, including videos and music.
- Jesus Christ in Gospel topics (topics.lds.org).
- Jesus Christ, Our Savior on Mormon.org.
- Jesus Christ in topics on Mormon Newsroom.
- Jesus Christ in Guide to the Scriptures
- The Living Christ: The Testimony of the Apostles (LivingChrist.lds.org)
- Special issue of the Ensign and the Liahona magazine that is focused entirely on the Lord Jesus Christ. Watch a computer-animated video of this special magazine issue about the Savior Jesus Christ. You can order a copy of the Liahona online to give to a friend. To get a copy of the Ensign, you will need to call in your order.
In addition, here are a few resources to help explain why Latter-day Saints are Christians:
- Are Mormons Christian?
- How do Mormons answer ‘not Christian’ claims?
- Mormons Are Christians in The Economist
- Real Differences, Real Similarities and Biblical Christianity
- What Mormons Believe About Jesus Christ
- Watch video of Elder Jeffrey R. Holland speaking at the Harvard Law School (beginning at 11:38) explaining where we differ from traditional Christianity and where we are the same.
In the video below, modern-day Apostles testify that Jesus Christ is the Savior and that He lives today: