The Church provides a page of general conference activities for children and youth in English, Portuguese, and Spanish to help them enjoy and learn more from watching or listening to general conference.
Also see the following resources from the Church:
- General Conference Notebook from the For the Strength of Youth magazine.
- Conference activities for children from The Friend magazine.
- General Conference Notebook for children to write or draw about conference.
- My General Conference Notes for children
- Coloring pages of members of the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve Apostles (with names and without names)
- A coloring page with all members of the First Presidency and Apostles on a single page.
- Conference Squares, consisting of 7 cards that encourage children to listen carefully, and when a speaker talks about one of the topics on the card, cover that square.
- Games and activities from the Friend magazine.
- Coloring pages by topic from the Friend magazine.
- Scripture stories coloring books.
- The Friend magazine offers videos about each of the apostles. If your children watch these, they will know more about them when they see them speak in conference.
Please download and share these materials with others. If you have any suggestions to improve the Church’s conference activities for children, please comment below.
There are also useful conference activities available on other websites, such as the following:
- Free General Conference Activity Packet from LDS Bookstore
- General Conference Workbook for Kids from LDS Bookstore
- 6 Tried and True General Conference Activities for Kids from LDS Daily
- General Conference Activity & Coloring Sheets by HeyFriendShop.com
- Conference Bingo Mobile app
- Free general conference activity packet from Deseret Book
- General Conference Workbooks from Deseret Book
- How to Prepare for General Conference With Kids – Minimalist Idea
- FREE General Conference Activities from LDS Daily
- General Conference Bingo – a site that randomly generates different bingo cards
- Making memories: 5 ways to make general conference fun for kids by Utah Valley 360.
If you know of others you want to share, please comment about them below.