The Church has released the newest season four of the Book of Mormon Videos series. This new series will have nine episodes with new releases coming each Friday through November.
In the closing session of the October 2022 general conference, President Russell M. Nelson shared the following video clip depicting the Savior’s appearance to the people in 3 Nephi 11.
The new videos from 3 Nephi will be published each Friday in October and November. They are available in 15 languages: Cantonese, Cebuano, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Samoan, Spanish, Tagalog, and Tongan.
Here is the first video, depicting scenes from 3 Nephi 8-11:
Subscribe to the Book of Mormon Videos YouTube channel (English, Portuguese, Spanish) and turn on notifications to be alerted when new videos are published. 300,000 individuals have done so already and the first three seasons of videos have been viewed more than 20 million times on that channel.
The following is the release schedule for the other 3 Nephi videos:
- October 7: “Jesus Christ Teaches and Gives Power to Baptize” | 3 Nephi 11–12
- October 14: “Jesus Christ Teaches How to Live the Higher Law” | 3 Nephi 12–14
- October 21: “Jesus Christ Testifies of One Fold and One Shepherd” | 3 Nephi 15–16
- October 28: “Jesus Christ and Angels Minister with Compassion” | 3 Nephi 17
- November 4: “Jesus Christ Introduces the Sacrament” | 3 Nephi 18
- November 11: “The Disciples Minister and Jesus Christ Prays for the People” | 3 Nephi 19
- November 18: “Jesus Christ Explains How He Will Gather Israel” | 3 Nephi 20–23
- November 25: “Jesus Christ Declares the Name of His Church and His Doctrine” | 3 Nephi 27