Covenant Eyes provides a free ebook titled Allied, which teaches how to quit pornography through accountability.
The book equips people with the tools they need to cultivate strong accountability relationships. It helps you discover proven methods to building strong accountability relationships and explains how to apply accountability in the fight to overcome pornography.
- Accountability. Learn what biblical accountability is and how to cultivate it.
- Allies. Learn why it is important to have allies in the fight against pornography.
- Common Pitfalls. Understand common pitfalls in accountability relationships and how to avoid them.
- Discussion Guide. A step-by-step plan and discussion guide to get started.
Covenant Eyes is a Christian-based company that offers free resources, such as the one mentioned above, and also a paid program that combines internet filtering with a system of accountability. You can try the filtering and accountability program free for 30 days using the promo code SAINTS.
- Learn about other free resources from Covenant Eyes, such as their blog articles and ebooks for families.
- On the Covenant Eyes site, click “Why Am I Here?” to get information specific to your purpose, whether you are seeking help for yourself or to learn how to help others.
- See a list of the best-of-the-best resources about pornography.
Covenant Eyes is a Christian-based program to help your family stay clear of pornography. The strength of the program is that it combines filtering with a system of accountability. This program helps families escape the temptation by removing the secrecy of the Internet. Accountability software monitors and reports all web activity to an Accountability Partner of your choice. The reports score websites to easily identify mature web addresses, searches, and links. The full-featured filter may be used with the accountability service or by itself. You can choose which services are used by each person in your family: accountability, filtering, or both. They also offer Internet Accountability for the iPhone, iPod touch®, and iPad® and are developing applications for other mobile devices. For about $17 a month, I think this is one of the strongest programs of its kind. I believe in their system so much that I’ve set up an affiliate relationship with them to help spread the word. This page contains affiliate links for which we may receive compensation for referring customers.