Light the World Giving Machines will be available in 10 locations across the United States for people to donate to dozens of local and global charity organizations this Christmas season.
The annual effort, organized by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, encourages people everywhere to follow the Savior’s admonition to “love one another; as I have loved you” (John 13:34). The theme for this year’s initiative is “Light the World With Love.”
The popular red Giving Machines will be available beginning in November in the following locations:
- Las Vegas, Nevada – Downtown Summerlin Mall (November 3)
- Nashville, Tennessee – Bridgestone Arena (November 18)
- Honolulu, Hawaii – Pearlridge Center (November 20)
- Orem, Utah – University Place (November 23)
- Salt Lake City, Utah – City Creek Center (November 24)
- Oakland, California – Temple Hill (November 27)
- Gilbert, Arizona – Water Tower Plaza (November 29)
- Denver, Colorado – Writer Square (November 30)
- Kansas City, Missouri – Crown Center (November 30)
- New York, New York – Manhattan New York Temple (November 30)
Nashville, Oakland and Kansas City are new locations this year. The Light the World Giving Machine campaign will run through January 1, 2022.
Learn more in the articles “Light the World Giving Machines Return During Christmas Season” and “See the 10 U.S. locations where Giving Machines open this month, including 3 new cities for 2021.”
can you still purchase a water buffalo for this program?