Latter-day Saint youth in the United States and Canada will be able to attend For the Strength of Youth (FSY) conferences beginning in the summers of 2022 and 2023. The conferences, provided by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, were postponed over the past two years due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- When the FSY conferences resume in 2022, youth in the U.S. and Canada ages 14-18 will be able to participate every other year.
- FSY conferences include activities, devotionals, and classes designed to help the youth strengthen their faith in Jesus Christ.
- FSY conferences have been held extensively outside of the U.S. and Canada for many years. Areas outside of the U.S. and Canada will continue holding FSY conferences under the direction of the Area Presidency.
- The FSY conferences are staffed with young single adult counselors ages 19–30.
- FSY conferences are typically held at college or university campuses. Youth stay overnight in the campus dorms.
- Youth in stakes scheduled for an FSY conference in 2022 will begin registering online within the first quarter of 2022.
For more information, visit FSY.ChurchofJesusChrist.org.