The February issue of the Liahona has several articles to help us understand the needs of members who are incarcerated and their families.
- “Compassion for Those Affected by Crime and Incarceration.”
- “Ministering to Those Who Are Incarcerated.” The worth of a person’s soul is not diminished by crime.
- “A Message of Hope for Those Who Are Incarcerated.” God’s light can be a part of your future.
- “How My Husband’s Incarceration Affected Our Family.” Friends, family, priesthood leaders, and the Lord helped us make it through this painful season.
- “Finding Healing after My Dad Was Incarcerated.” When my dad went to prison, I felt like I could never forgive him, but the Savior helped me change my heart.
- “Crime, Incarceration, and the Worth of a Soul.” I’ve seen how the gospel can change lives within prison walls.