Latter-day Saint children ages 3–11, their parents, and Primary leaders and teachers are invited to a “Friend to Friend” event on February 19, 2021.
This is a Face to Face–style event for children. It will include music and activities as well as messages by President Russell M. Nelson, members of the Primary General Presidency, and Elder Ulisses Soares.
During the event, children will be invited to participate in activities. It may help to have a piece of paper, drawing utensils, and scriptures nearby. Watch an invitation video:
How to Watch
- Watch this event beginning on Saturday, February 19, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. MST in English, ASL, Portuguese, and Spanish. You may view or download it any time after its initial launch.
- Watch it beginning on March 13, 2021 in Cantonese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, and Russian. You may view or download it any time after its initial launch.
- Parents may watch it with their children when convenient (during the live broadcast, during home evening, on Sunday, or at another time).
- Primary leaders and teachers may share this event with children, especially those who may not be watching with their parents. The event could also be shown in a Primary activity where conditions permit.
- Broadcast on ChurchofJesusChrist.org, YouTube, Facebook, BYUtv, and other channels.
- After the live broadcast, you may view or download it through face2face.ChurchofJesusChrist.org, YouTube, and other media.
Learn more on the event page.