Volume 2 of the book Saints: The Story of the Church of Jesus Christ in the Latter Days is now available. It is the inspiring story of the women and men who dedicated their lives to establishing the Church across the world. It covers the period from 1846-1893.
- Digital access: The book is available for free in the Gospel Library mobile app and online at saints.ChurchofJesusChrist.org in 15 languages.
- Printed book: English is available at store.ChurchofJesusChrist.org and at Church distribution centers. Language versions will be available in the coming months.
- Digital audio: You can listen to audio of the book online and in the Gospel Library app.
- Online, you can listen to streamed audio by going to a chapter in the book, then click the icon of audio headphones in the lower right of the screen or you can download the audio by clicking the download icon in the upper right of the screen.
- In the Gospel Library app, you can listen by going to a chapter in the book, then click the icon of audio headphones in the lower right of the screen.
This is the second in a series of four volumes of Church history that will be published. Unlike past histories, which were primarily written as reference works, Saints is written as an engaging narrative. The rich stories come alive and tell of the commitment, devotion, and love of God that is so evident in the lives of early Latter-day Saints.
Learn more in this video “Volume 2 of Saints Now Available.”
Learn more in the article “Saints, Volume 2, Features Women’s Perspectives, Native Voices, Context on Controversial Topics.”