The Church provides General Conference activities for children at ConferenceGames.ChurchofJesusChrist.org in English, Portuguese and Spanish to help them enjoy and learn more from watching or listening to general conference.
- A downloadable General Conference Notebook for children to write or draw about conference.
- My General Conference Notes for children
- Coloring pages of members of the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve Apostles (with names and without names)
- A coloring page with all members of the First Presidency and Apostles on a single page.
- Conference Squares, consisting of 7 cards that encourage children to listen carefully, and when a speaker talks about one of the topics on the card, cover that square.
- Games and activities from the Friend magazine.
- Coloring pages by topic from the Friend magazine.
- Scripture stories coloring books.
- The Friend magazine offers videos about each of the apostles. If your children watch these, they will know more about them when they see them speak in conference.
Please download and share these materials with others. If you have any suggestions to improve the Church’s conference activities for children, please comment below.
There are also useful conference activities available on other websites, such as the following:
- General Conference Activity & Coloring Sheets- “FAVORITES” by HeyFriendShop.com
- October 2019 General Conference Activity Packet by Maeser Art
- Conference Bingo Mobile app
- Fall 2019 Conference Packet by Deseret Book
- How to Prepare for General Conference With Kids – Minimalist Idea
- FREE General Conference Activities from LDS Daily
- Conference activity packet by Arie Van De Graaff, the Mormon Cartoonist (also in Spanish)
- 53 Conference Activities for Kids from LDS Living
- General Conference Bingo – a site that randomly generates different bingo cards
- General conference notes worksheet by Nathan Richardson (in several languages)
- Making memories: 5 ways to make general conference fun for kids by Utah Valley 360.
If you know of others you want to share, please comment about them below.