General Conference may be one of the best ways to introduce your friends to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This article provides references to help you explain to others what general conference is all about and to invite them to watch the upcoming general conference. Below are images you can use to share on your social media accounts.
Saturday, October 5, 2019
Saturday Morning Session (10:00 a.m.) for everyone
Saturday Afternoon Session (2:00 p.m.) for everyone
General Women’s Session (6:00 p.m.) for women, young men, and girls ages eight and above
Sunday, October 6, 2019
Sunday Morning Session (10:00 a.m.) for everyone
Sunday Afternoon Session (2:00 p.m.) for everyone
What is LDS General Conference?
- Read the article about general conference from the Church’s Newsroom.
- Learn about today’s prophets and apostles.
Invite Others to Watch General Conference
- Invite people to go with you to your meetinghouse to watch conference. See the page 8 Ways to Access LDS General Conference to learn all the ways that you can watch general conference. The sessions on Sunday are especially good for those who don’t know much about our faith. Tell people how they can access conference in their homes on radio, Internet, broadcast TV, cable TV, and Internet TV.
- Share your favorite quotes and stories from general conference through social media and blogs.
- Put an image on your website or blog. The Church provides collections of images you can use, including images for General Conference and Current Church Leaders.
- Click the Share icons on your favorite talks at conference.ChurchofJesusChrist.org.
- Follow LDS365.com for additional ideas, images, memes, and videos to share.
Cover images you can use on your Facebook page: