Temple Square becomes a wonderland of festive lights, nativity scenes, and music from Thanksgiving through the end of the year. Bring your family and enjoy Tabernacle Choir broadcasts, organ recitals, guided tours, Christmas films, museum exhibits, and musical productions.
Most performances are free; some require tickets. Enjoy performances in the Tabernacle, the Assembly Hall, the North Visitors’ Center, the Family History Library, the Conference Center, the lobby of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, and the lobby of the Church Office Building.
- 2018 Live Temple Square Performances (throughout the year) Over 500 live and mostly free concerts, recitals, dramatic productions, and other music and cultural arts events are performed annually on Temple Square. See a listing of Temple Square Performances.
- Bells on Temple Square—“Ring in the Holidays” (November 16–17, 2018 in the Tabernacle) Annual concert by The Bells on Temple Square, a 35-member, all-volunteer ensemble.
- Savior of the World (November 16 to December 29, 2018 in the Conference Center Theater) A musical drama based on scriptural accounts of the birth and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Tickets $10.00 per person.
- The First Presidency Christmas Devotional (Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. in the Conference Center). Christmas messages from Church leaders and music by the Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square and the Orchestra at Temple Square.
- Christmas with The Tabernacle Choir (December 13-15, 2018 in the Conference Center) The Tabernacle Choir, Orchestra at Temple Square, and Bells on Temple Square perform their annual Christmas concerts.
- Brigham Young University Winterfest 2019 (January 25-March 8, 2019 in the Conference Center Theater) BYU performing groups showcase cultural dances, a cappella music, stunning costumes, and master instrumentalists and singers. Ballroom Dance Company, International Folk Dance Ensemble, Living Legends, Noteworthy, Vocal Point, and Young Ambassadors.
- Meet the Mormons, Days of Harmony, and A Day for the Eternities (in the Legacy Theater) The Meet the Mormons film examines the diverse lives of members of the Church. Days of Harmony and A Day for the Eternities are two films that depict the translation of the Book of Mormon, the restoration of the priesthood, and the organization of the Church.
For more information, follow the Temple Square Facebook page.