On November 19, 2017, Elder Dallin H. Oaks and Elder M. Russell Ballard will answer questions from young single adults through a worldwide, live Face to Face event. The goal of this event is to help young single adults—including those who are not members of the Church—build their faith and have confidence to make the right decisions and overcome challenges in this critical stage of life.
Update (11/20/17): Watch the event below:
Elder Oaks and Elder Ballard encourage young single adults to gather in wards, stakes, or institutes to participate in this event (live where available or any time after the event). They also invite each young single adult to bring one friend to the event. That friend could be another member, a less-active member, or a nonmember. All are welcome. Full-time missionaries are also invited to attend.
The Church’s Face to Face events are interactive question-and-answer events streamed live to targeted audiences. They are also archived for future use.
How to participate
- Young single adults can submit questions at YSAFace2Face.lds.org or by using #LDSface2face.
- Watch Sunday, November 19, at 6:00 p.m. MST live by satellite broadcast or on LDS.org, LDS Facebook page, and YouTube (Mormon Channel).
- Those who cannot join the event live can watch it at YSAFace2Face.lds.org any time after the event begins.
Watch Previous LDS Face-to-Face Events
Recordings of previous Face to Face events are available online for personal, family, and Church use.
- David Archuleta, June 24, 2014
- Lindsey Stirling, November 25, 2014
- Elder and Sister David A. Bednar, May 12, 2015
- The Piano Guys, October 20, 2015
- Elder Ronald A. Rasband, Sister Oscarson, and Brother Owen, January 20, 2016
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, Sister Carole M. Stephens, and Elder Donald L. Hallstrom, March 8, 2016
- Studio C, October 19, 2016
- Elder and Sister Christofferson (regional event in Guatemala in Spanish), December 10, 2016
- President Eyring and Elder Holland in Palmyra, New York, March 4, 2017
- Elder and Sister Renlund (regional event in Ghana), August 5, 2017
Find all Face to Face events here.