This article provides an overview of the great resources provided by the Church about our Savior Jesus Christ. You may want to use these with your family or share them with others.
- Read the article “Savior of the World” in the March 2015 Ensign.
- Watch the conference talk “The Reason for Our Hope” by President Boyd K. Packer.
- See an overview of The Savior’s Last Week in the April 2015 New Era.
- The “Atonement of Christ” is an online exhibit compiled by the Church History Museum that depicts the Savior’s Atonement and Resurrection using both familiar and unique pieces of art. Learn more about the exhibit.
- Pictures of Jesus Christ and Easter are available in the Media Library on LDS.org. Some of these images are in high-resolution so you can print and frame them for gospel art in your home. For instructions, see the article “New Gospel Art for the Home.”
- Bible images from the Bible Videos series are available for download from the Media Library on LDS.org. Some of the images include text and quotes (memes) in both English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
See a list of Easter videos.
The Gospel Topics section of LDS.org (topics.lds.org) provides a rich experience for personal and family gospel study.
The website JesusChrist.lds.org is about the life and teachings of Jesus Christ. The website is available in 10 languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean). The site contains 6 sections that answer the following questions:
- Jesus Christ Who is Jesus Christ?
- Our Savior Why do I need a Savior?
- His Life and Teachings What can I learn from Him?
- Following Christ How can I personally follow Jesus Christ?
- Videos and Music What can help me draw closer to the Savior?
- Share Your Witness How can I share my witness and the love for the Savior?
Using the words of latter-day prophets and apostles as its foundation, the site focuses on the life, teachings, and mission of the Savior and how we can come unto Him and invite others to do the same.
Each year, the Church provides new videos and images to share with your family and friends at easter.mormon.org.
If you use Facebook, I encourage you to follow the page Jesus the Christ. The page is a community of disciples of Jesus Christ of all faiths who love and follow Him. The page is sponsored by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
The Life of Jesus Christ Bible Videos is a series of videos portraying the life and teachings of our Savior Jesus Christ. The Church encourages wide use of the library of videos, images, and scriptural passages. To date, the collection has 85 videos in English and 50 of them are available in 10 languages. A selection of 50 of these videos have been released on DVD.
The videos in 10 languages are also found in the Gospel Library mobile app.
Some photographs from the Bible videos footage are available on the website and mobile app. Many hundreds more have been added to the LDS.org Media Library in a new category Bible Images—The Life of Jesus Christ with subsections for the Nativity, Miracles, Teachings, and Final Events. Some of these images are in high-resolution so you can print and frame them for gospel art in your home. For instructions, see the article “New Gospel Art for the Home.” There is also a section “Picture Quotes,” which are memes with scriptures and quotes in both English and Spanish.
You can also send free Bible-themed ecards to your friends.
MormonAd “He Understands” from the April 2015 New Era.