This article describes recent updates to the Gospel Library mobile app and resources added to the library in April.
With the Gospel Library mobile app, you can download and study the scriptures, general conference addresses, Sunday manuals, and other Church content. The app allows you to search, bookmark, annotate, link, and highlight content. When you log in with your LDS Account, all your notes and highlights will sync across all your devices. Available for most platforms. See mobile.lds.org.
- April 2015 general conference messages in text, audio, or video in 87 languages.
- May 2015 Liahona or First Presidency and visiting teaching messages in 53 languages.
- May 2015 Ensign, New Era, and Friend in English.
- Book of Mormon in American Sign Language.
- Hymns in 15 languages (Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Kekchi, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, and Ukrainian).
- Children’s Songbook in 8 languages (Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Kekchi, Lithuanian, Ukrainian).
- Jesus Christ and the Everlasting Gospel institute cornerstone course in English.
The menus in the app were updated to make the documents in the library easier to find.
- iOS 3.4.8 update:
- Improved search (highlight results; display occurrences).
- Made audio listening more prominent.
- Optimized content layout for iPhone 6.
- Began notifications within the app (Android) to notify users about new content.
- Published a new User’s Guide in English for Android.
- The mobile app is accessed by 2.5 million devices every month.
- About 60 million sessions per month.
- Users made 15 million annotations in April.