You can also order DVDs and audio CDs at store.lds.org and they will be shipped as soon as they are available. You can also subscribe to have the DVDs or CDs sent to you automatically every conference.
I recommend reading the article “Studying Conference Talks Together” from the April 2013 Ensign, which explains how reading the conference issue as a family can strengthen your family.
The article “Studying General Conference“ (New Era, June 2013, pp. 40-42) gives seven ideas to help you learn more from the words of the prophets:
- Look for Invitations and Encouragements
- Watch for Cause-and-Effect Statements
- Prepare Questions
- Look for Lists
- Watch for Repeated Phrases and Overall Themes
- Study Particular Words, Scripture References, and Notes
- Set Goals to Practice What You’ve Learned