The text and video from the LDS General Women’s Meeting is now online as outlined below. Also read a summary article about the LDS Worldwide General Women’s Meeting.
- The English texts were posted at conference.lds.org at 2:00 pm yesterday.
- The non-English texts are in final reviews and will begin being published on LDS.org later this week.
- The talk-specific videos and audio recordings have been available since Sunday morning in English and in other major languages on LDS.org.
- The talk-specific video recordings have been available since Saturday night in English, Spanish, and Portuguese on the new LDS General Conference YouTube channel.
- The English highlight videos and picture quotes are also now available in the right sash of each speaker’s text, as well as being in other places including the General Women’s Meeting share page, Media Library on LDS.org, YouTube, Twitter, and each speaker’s individual Facebook pages (Sister Wixom, Sister Oscarson, Sister Burton, and President Eyring).
- The text, audio, and video formats of these addresses will be available on the Gospel Library mobile app later today.