After you watch a great Mormon Messages video, you want to share it with others, right? This article shows the various way you can share these great videos with family and friends. And when you use social media, maybe even complete strangers will notice them in the feeds of your friends.
From the LDS Media Library, click on one of the following 3 icons that appear in the upper right of the video window:
This is the Share icon. Click it to send the link to someone using email.
This is the Get Link icon. Use it to get the URL link to the video to use in posting to Facebook, Google+, or to send to someone in some other way.
This is the Embed link to get the code to copy to your blog or website so people can watch the video directly within your blog or site.
From MormonMessages.org, you can share in two ways:
1. From the large window where you watch the video, click the word “Share” in the upper right corner of the video.
- You’ll then see the web address (URL) of the video on YouTube that you can e-mail to someone or post on a social media site. If you use this URL on a site like Facebook and Google+, the video will appear in your post and people can watch it within your post.
- Click Embed to get the code to copy to your blog or website so people can watch the video directly within your blog or site.
- Click Email to send the link to someone by email.
2. From the small thumbnail of the video in the lower portion of the screen, click the Share icon that appears below the video. Then select the email, Twitter, or Facebook options.
Really great bit of information here. Sometimes the simplest of things can be complicated if you don’t know the difference between a link, a feed, or a share etc. Thanks for this very simple but informative bit of information about sharing mormon messages videos.