Facebook now has over 350 million users–45 million more than the number of people in the USA.
Facebook also announced it will enhance privacy controls to let users determine who gets to see pictures, comments, videos, and other material in profiles. In coming weeks, Facebook members will be asked to review and update personal privacy settings where you can set content to be available to only your friends, friends of your friends, or everyone. We’ve posted articles on this blog previously about how to use Facebook effectively.
There are now nearly 164,000 fans of the LDS Church’s main page on Facebook.
Other Church pages on Facebook are listed below. Become fans of these pages to get additional information and advanced notice of new content. [See the current list of LDS Church pages on Facebook.]
- LDS Newsroom (facebook.com/LDSNewsroom)
- Liahona magazine (facebook.com/liahona.magazine)
- Ensign magazine (facebook.com/ensign.magazine)
- New Era magazine (facebook.com/newera.magazine)
- Friend magazine (facebook.com/friend.magazine)
- Mormon Channel (facebook.com/mormonchannel)
- Mormon Messages (facebook.com/mormonmessages)