The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints invites people around the world to participate in general conference twice a year. In these meetings, the First Presidency, members of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, and other General Authorities and General Officers of the Church deliver messages of inspiration and guidance.
The conference meetings are as follows:
Saturday, April 2, 2022
- Saturday Morning Session (10:00 a.m.) for everyone
- Saturday Afternoon Session (2:00 p.m.) for everyone
- Saturday Evening Session (6:00 p.m.) for everyone (women’s session of general conference)
Sunday, April 3, 2022
- Sunday Morning Session (10:00 a.m.) for everyone
- Sunday Afternoon Session (2:00 p.m.) for everyone
In-person attendance at the general conference sessions will be limited due to the extensive construction taking place on and around Temple Square. Decisions about gathering to watch general conference in meetinghouses will be left to the discretion of local leaders.
All sessions will be streamed live on the home page of ChurchofJesusChrist.org. They are also available via the Church satellite system, Latter-day Saints Channel, radio, television, satellite, and other digital channels. See Viewing Times and Options for more details. For specific times, languages, and rebroadcast information, refer to the Church broadcast schedule.
Here are 8 ways that you can participate in general conference:
#1: Watch Digitally
- ChurchofJesusChrist.org. Live video in more than 70 languages. Some languages will appear on the home page of ChurchofJesusChrist.org and others will appear on the language pages.
- General Conference YouTube live video in 11 languages and the YouTube app for connected TV devices and smart TVs (Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, game consoles and smart DVD players) in English. The web address for American Sign Language (ASL) is ASL.ChurchofJesusChrist.org or ASL YouTube Channel.
- Gospel Library mobile app. Just click the general conference banner to be connected to live video in more than 30 languages.
- Latter-day Saints Channel Mobile App. Live video in more than 10 languages.
- Latter-day Saints Channel OTT connected Smart TV on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV. Live video in the same 12 languages as above.
- BYUtv, BYUtv International, and BYUtv apps (Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, and Windows Mobile). Live video in English.
- KSL TV mobile app in English
Closed captions are available at ChurchofJesusChrist.org in English, Spanish, and Portuguese by choosing the CC button on the Media Player (Flash). Also available in English on Apple iOS devices by going to the video settings on the device and turning on closed captions.
You can also take personal notes during the live broadcast in the Gospel Library app and online using the Notes feature. These notes will be saved in the conference full session files so you can search them and access them later.
#2. Listen Digitally
- Gospel Voice for smart speakers. Live audio will be streamed in English and Spanish for Amazon Alexa devices (such as Echo, Echo Dot, and Amazon Fire TV Cube) and Google Assistant Devices (such as Home, Mini, and Auto). Read instructions. Learn more in the Gospel Voice Quick-Start Guide.
- Latter-day Saints Channel Mobile App. Live video in the following 12 languages: American Sign Language, Cantonese, English (including closed captioned), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese (including closed captioned), Russian, and Spanish (including closed captioned).
- Latter-day Saints Channel on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV. Live video in the same languages as above.
- Inspiration page on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- Latter-day Saints Channel Radio on Saints Channel Talk (English) and Canal Mormón (Spanish).
- TuneIn Search for “Saints Channel Talk” or “Canal Mormon.” All sessions streamed live in English and Spanish.
- BYU Radio online and SiriusXM in English.
- KSL News Radio mobile app in English.
- Many local radio and cable stations throughout the world broadcast conference live. See a complete listing of stations by country or visit www.bonneville.info for details, including a live listening stream in various countries.
- Low-bandwidth live audio streams. All sessions will be available in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Malagasy and Swahili. You can also search for local broadcasts in your area.
#3: Watch on Television
- BYU-tv. Video and audio in English on 154 cable TV providers. Check your local listings or call 866-662-9888 for a provider in your area.
- BYU-tv International. Video and audio in English, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Latter-day Saints Channel on Roku. Video in the following 12 languages: American Sign Language, Cantonese, English (including closed captioned), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese (including closed captioned), Russian, and Spanish (including closed captioned). Search for general conference under the “Spiritual” category. Available in the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Canada.
- Television, cable TV and satellite TV. See a complete listing of stations by country. Also see bonneville.info and KSL.com.
#4: Attend in Person at Meetinghouses
With the ongoing pandemic, decisions about gathering to watch general conference in meetinghouses will be left to local leaders.
#5: Attend in Person at the Conference Center
For this conference, because of the COVID-19 virus, members are not invited to attend at the conference center. Everyone is invited to watch through technology. See options above.
#6: Participate on Social Media
- Follow the members of the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles on Facebook and Twitter for more inspiration during general conference weekend and throughout the rest of the year.
- Follow the Church’s Facebook and Twitter, and Instagram accounts.
- To participate in conversations on social media, use the hashtag #GeneralConference or simply retweet quotes, videos, and images posted on the Church accounts.
#7: Access the Archives
- General conference talks in text, audio, and video formats are provided in multiple channels for studying after conference, including the Gospel Library app, YouTube, the general conference section of ChurchofJesusChrist.org, and Church magazines.
- On most of these channels, videos of the full sessions will be available right after each session ends. Division into individual talks and music segments in many languages will begin appearing after 8 hours and will be completed within 24 hrs of the broadcast.
- Within 8 hrs of the broadcast, video and audio will be available in over 80 languages at ChurchofJesusChrist.org and in the Gospel Library app and in many languages on the Latter-day Saints Channel in iTunes.
- Audio recordings of talks and music will appear in English in the Gospel Living mobile app. Available for Android and Apple iOS.
- English text will be available at conference.ChurchofJesusChrist.org and in the Gospel Library app a few days after conference. Text in other languages will be posted in the following weeks.
- Read more detailed information about when general conference addresses will be available in video, audio, and text formats.
#8: Read in the Magazines
- All conference talks are printed in the May issue of the Liahona magazine. The November issue of the For the Strength of Youth and the Friend also contain conference messages and features. You can subscribe to automatically get an extra conference issue of the Liahona.
- How to Prepare for General Conference
- Invite Your Friends to Watch General Conference
- 8 Ways to Access General Conference
- Short URLs to Access General Conference
Which of these ways will you use to watch conference? Take the poll below.Loading ...