Help celebrate the 150th anniversary of the Young Women organization by participating in a Face to Face commemoration broadcast on November 15 and by participating in the #My150 challenge. Perform acts of service related to the number 150 and post your experiences using the hashtag #StrivetoBe.
How to Participate
- Watch for special invitations from the Young Women General Presidency on social media for young women to share their experiences.
- Submit questions on the Young Women Face to Face event web page or through Face2Face.ChurchofJesusChrist.org.
- Invite your friends not of our faith to participate.
- Watch the broadcast on Sunday, November 15, 2020, at 4:00 p.m. mountain standard time on the Church satellite system, ChurchofJesusChrist.org, Facebook, YouTube, BYUtv, and other media. It will be transmitted in ASL, Cantonese, Cebuano, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Samoan, Spanish, Tagalog, and Tongan.
- “Young Women: Celebrating 150 Years” Face to Face with the Young Women General Presidency
- Face to Face with the Young Women General Presidency
- Young Women Organization Celebrates 150 Years in 2020
In the video below, President Bonnie H. Cordon, Sister Michelle Craig, and Sister Becky Craven of the Young Women general presidency are inviting young women around the world to join them in a Face to Face event on November 15, 2020, to mark the 150th anniversary.