The new Come, Follow Me manuals for personal and classroom study in 2020 are now available digitally. The focus of study for 2020 will be the Book of Mormon.
You can access these manuals in the Gospel Library app and also online as follows:
- Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families for 2020
- Come, Follow Me—For Sunday School for 2020
- Come, Follow Me—For Primary for 2020. Note that instructions for singing time and the children’s sacrament meeting presentation are included in this manual. These instructions will no longer be produced as a standalone booklet.
- Come, Follow Me—For Elders Quorum and Relief Society for 2020 will be published in the latest conference issues of the magazines.
- Come, Follow Me—For Aaronic Priesthood Quorums and Come, Follow Me—For Young Women are on a topical doctrinal study, rather than based on a specific book of scripture.
Will the C,FM manuals for individuals and families be published in hard copies as well?
Can you advise when the hard copies will be available please.
They are now available. You can get a copy from your ward, or order one online at store.ChurchofJesusChrist.org.