Today’s #ShareGoodness Idea: Share and comment on news articles about the Church.
The Internet is a major source of news for most people. You can help shape public perceptions and conversations about the Church by participating in the following activities:
- Share with your friends links to stories about Mormons in the news in your area.
- Check the Church News (news.lds.org) and the Church’s Newsroom (MormonNewsroom.org) for information about the Church’s position on key news issues. Share these links with others.
- Create your own news blog where you can comment on current issues.
- Post links on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter to positive news stories about the Church.
- Submit news stories about the Church to Reddit.com or StumbleUpon.com so they can be seen by more people.